List of the Flieger-Technische Vorschule (Aeronautical Preparatory Technical Schools)

Hello,
here my little collection about the "vorschulen der LW" . Maybe someone can complete the list (post 34)
I've updated the list with the new rhomboid sleeve patches Bertrand but there are three entries for Suhl and I'm not sure how Henrik would add your year 3 and 4 patches. Hopefully he will see this post.

I've updated the list with the new rhomboid sleeve patches Bertrand but there are three entries for Suhl and I'm not sure how Henrik would add your year 3 and 4 patches. Hopefully he will see this post.

I do not have the rights to edit the list. But I would list them under “Jahrgangs-abzeichen – Round arm badge” and “Source” HJ-Research, with the years in a bracket/parenthese [Which I have not done with the previously listed].

Let me know if you have any problems with the edits Henrik. I'm still learning how to use the new software too :)

Hi Henrik,

Nice to see this one being updated. If there are any other threads that you would like to administer please just let me know.

A photo of a boy from a tech.vorschule but to little to read which one

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hello HENRIK,
some new romboids and round patch for the list if you time permit

Attachments

One of my two "schiffchen " from a Vorschule ,this one from "ALTEN" but very difficult to read

Attachments

Hi Bertrand,

Yes, it's Alten, the district of Dessau.
At that time it belonged to the Junkers-Werke, today it is part of the Klinikum Dessau (and a small museum).
Under the present-time picture in footnote 1 you can follow a link to a model of the school at that time (Heimatmuseum Alten).

The facility was opened in March 1938 as a Militärlehrlingsheim/Military Apprentice Home, and in June of the same year it became the Fliegertechnische Vorschule.

The magazine Flugsport reports about it (pdf):

Für den Nachwuchs der Luftfahrtindustrie ist jetzt gesorgt! — In Dessau wurde die Fliegertechnische Vorschule bei der Weihe der Junkers-Ausbildungsstätten von General der Flieger Milch, Reichsorganisationsleiter Dr. Ley und Reichsjugendführer Baidur von Schirach ihren Bestimmungen übergeben.
The next generation of the aviation industry is now taken care of! - In Dessau, at the consecration of the Junkers training facilities, General der Flieger Milch, Reichsorganisationsleiter Dr. Ley and Reichsjugendführer Baidur von Schirach handed over the Fliegertechnische Vorschule to its intended use.

This is a great thread! I only have these 2 showing the Flieger-Technische Vorschule patches in wear. I have looked and gotten eye strain ;) trying to make out the location.All I have is its a very short name,just too blurry.

Attachments

Hello ,
some other example of the "school year patch " from different schools

Attachments

Hello ,
one more : ERLANGEN

Attachments

Some others :
Friedrichshafen (it confirms the existence of the school ) and Bremen-Hemelingen

Attachments

Hello ,
i found this one from EISENACH on our forum from an old thread (collection PANZERBOB)
Eisernach is not on the actuel list

Attachments

AND some more work for Henrik
Several are already listed but only the years change
Thank you

Attachments

Back