• Hello Guest and welcome to HJ-Research

    The forum is free to join, browse and discuss
     ·  Green Subscription (€10/6mo) unlocks full-size attachments  ·  Blue Group Subscription (€35/12mo) unlocks much more

    See Membership for details.

my latest purchase - BDM Nord/Mecklenburg

Joined
Jun 22, 2018
Messages
246
Thanks Received
155
Thanks Given
70
Location
FRANCE
Hello
I just made a purchase of the infrequent badge


You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
Hello
I had the choice between BDM or HJ, I went with BDM. Good or bad choice? I couldn't take both because of the price.

You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
Back
Top