Sportbuch des HJ-Führers (Führersportabzeichen)

Hello ,
From BANN 598 EINBECK
an interesting booklet because it was issued very late, 1944 with the number 14704 and of much lower quality than the "classic" booklet we know .
The seller declares that the results of the 1941 decathlon are filled but I do not have a photo .Is this a second copy following the loss of the original ?
Cheers
Bertrand

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Betrand, many thanks :thumb: The standard type of Sportbuch was introduced in 1938 but I don't see anything about the introduction date for this type. In one of my albums I posted a screenshot of another one where the badge was awarded in 1941 so it would appear that this second type was introduced perhaps just a couple of years later: Link

The Bannführer would be a new one for me. In May 1944 I have Hauptgefolgschaftsführer Müller in post but the signature is for someone else. Hopefully Jack can decipher the name.

Last edited:
Damn it ! another MÜLLER!!!:giggle:
As it says in German: Müller-Meier-Schulze, for a very common name (sorry to all Müller, Meier, Schulzes :biggrin1:).

It is striking that on page 1, the card holder is written as Gefolgschaftsführer Georg Hastler (position: Stammführer), but later, concerning the Führersportabzeichen, as Kastler. Someone could not read it correctly (as we sometimes do today). That's how mistakes happen...

The Bannführer's name is R. Stolp, Obergefolgschaftsführer (99%).

Last edited:
Mine, I have it for a long time and I am surprised to discover that it was in reference in the Detlev Niemann s book (3) page 428.

Attachments

the following

Attachments

Very nice document, Bertrand, thank you for showing it.
The signature of the Jungbannführer is no challenge here: Kastner.

Thank you very much JACK, it's always a pleasure to read your wise detective comments !! . And this is a new info for GARRY (for the wiki)

Thank you too, Bertrand, for posting new detective stuff for underemployed investigators :biggrin1:.

Hello ,
Another one , gold 5721 from 1940 and silver 20016 , gebiet 32 Bann 582

Attachments

Nice. That's Oberstammführer Walter Hainzl, serving as K.-Bannführer of Bann 582, Pinzgau-Zell am See, which also was his hometown. Gebiet Salzburg.

Thank you bertl59 for posting these photos it s great to see a badge with its original issue paperwork.
And of course thanks to Jack for providing the detailed information.

Jack is still here!!
He's just waiting for the opportunity to use his super power as a detective!! thank you very much Jack, it wasn't easy with all these little spots to hide the nasty insignia in the background! all sellers are forced to do so today.
It’s a very nice set indeed.
Thank you Ewan0939

Of course I'm here, Bertrand. After all, there is something to investigate here... :biggrin1:

Another Found : K-JungBannFührer Gebiet 7 Bann Bremen , Führersport Abz: 2640 from 1940 and silver 101554
As always thank you GARRY and JACK for the rest.
PS GARRY can you add to the list ,please the number 2364 from post 47

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi Bertrand,
The owner is Heinz-Georg Willenbrock from Bremen, Schubertstraße 17, a Fähnleinführer serving as K.-Jungstammführer.
In addition, the Bannführer, whose signature I read as Goosmann.

Hi JACK
thank you for this work and for correcting my error, he is indeed a K- jungstammführer.
see you soon

Back