Thanks Thanks:  0

Please login to view user info

HJ Winterbluse Nordsee

My new HJ Winterbluse with Nordsee Gebietsdreieck.

Nice match for my earlier posted DJ shirt from the Nordsee region, Leer/Ostfriesland Bann 381.

The Winterbluse has all original RZM buttons.
    Size would be approx. a EUR 176, because the torso is that size as well.
    Unfortunately, the shirt is quite wrinkled. Anyone has an idea how to straighten this? I don't really want to iron it, since it's a pretty fragile wool fabric.
    The Winterbluse has on each shoulder a piece of fabric to hold the 'slip on' type of shoulderstraps, but the buttons are removed.

I'm still looking for a pair of HJ shoulder straps from the Nordsee region to complete the Winterbluse.
    Does anyone have an idea where I can obtain these? Or does anyone has them for offer/trade? General or specialization, doesn't matter, as long as it 'fits' the shirt.

NB. as you can see the shirt, scarf and knot are abvious 'fakes'. I just added these to the torso for decoration.

Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to the forum, its a nice project you got yourself there!

Ewan

Welcome to the forum. I have these Nord/Nordsee straps in my collection, but they are not for sale at this time. Good luck on completing the project.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello! It looks really nice!!

Thanks for all the comments!

It's indeed a nice project. I'll keep on the lookout for a pair of Nordsee straps. I know they're not impossible to find.
    That makes collecting fun!

Those 286 straps are amazing! But I understand that they are not for sale

In the mean time I have a buckle, belt and cross strap comming my way by mail. Project comes along quite well this way.