Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please login to view user info
    lol no mate its the same strap, agreed the images above are crap, its the same as Darin strap above, i tried to upload a couple of pictures but after i click the upload button there is nothing?

oops should have known but forgot the files would be MASSIVE :)

think yous will agree now? :)

cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ss-collector View Post
    lol no mate its the same strap, agreed the images above are crap, its the same as Darin strap above
    Yes, even on the slightly worse photos in post #1 the strap is clearly not yellow and the rank is different. Bizarre.. Did you send me the pics in an email back in May or how did we do the exchange so that I could see the ID??

bizzare for sure mate as its the original strap i showed you, it was probably sent to your admin email around the time i sent you the load of period docs to help with the numbers and names list :)

Yes, I see the emails from the 4th and 9th of May respectively where you sent stuff through for the Individual Units thread but I don't have anything else from you around that time. Well, whatever it was that I was looking at when I sent you the info, it had yellow braid and stitching and was for an Oberkameradschaftsführer. There's no way I would have said that the strap in post 1 was Signals! :)

its nae dramas to me mate :)

Ah, found the strap pic you sent Ewan. Yes, the strap piping looks a bit "dirty yellow" on that pic which is probably why I said Signals but I definitely knobbed up the rank so my apologies mate :)

dsc09627.jpg

its no problem man, just had to put it here after i realised signals is yellow, after the good signals thread lately it prompted me to look at their insignia and i noticed it wasnt the same, thanks for the help as always mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12