Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Manion's used to be a great place to buy and sell. There have been problems with sellers not being paid. There's a long thread on WAF about the buisness practices they use. It's worth checking now and again, sometimes stuff goes for cheap.

I was bidding on a couple of those and was shocked with the prices they went for and a bit ticked off to say the least. But like everything else it come come down the line eventually and everything is a like to have not a must have anymore

Please login to view user info
    Today I tried to register but I don't have a credit card.

contact them through email and explain that to them adding that you only use paypal, they don't have my credit card and I do a fair amount of business with them always through paypal. Good luck

If you register I would really recommend only using Manions auctions as a buying platform. There are some threads on WAF regarding people waiting months or even years to get paid for items they consigned. There are better consignment options out there.

I understand the payment problems have been sorted out for the most and have not heard any complaints for some time

It seems there are still problems according to some posters in this thread Paul.

Manion's slow pay - Page 23 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

UGLY they publicly addressed the problem last MAX and assured many this was being addressed and some of the biggest complaints where paid out but obviously there is still a very big problem there. Very odd for a consignment business to cut off the heads that feed it glad I just buy there

It's odd. Seems some consigners are being paid and others just ignored. I agree, strange way to do buisness.

I think the ones being paid are the dealer types who sell off dead stock and excess through them . I guess a name gets you the service in this case

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast