Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Please login to view user info

Document Request

Gerry,I have a collection of postcards that cover all aspects of German life 1923-1945,other than the HJ I have already posted I have 1936 Olympics,Riechparty Rally cards scores of Hitler cards,German sports festival.I even have a German advertisement card for Coca Cola!I have a complete set of Riechpost Telegrams,ante Semetic postcards,Hitler with children postcards and special celebrations all over Germany and some where I have a application form for the HJ. Let me know if you need any thing.

Quote Originally Posted by operaman View Post
    Gerry,I have a collection of postcards that cover all aspects of German life 1923-1945,other than the HJ I have already posted I have 1936 Olympics,Riechparty Rally cards scores of Hitler cards,German sports festival.I even have a German advertisement card for Coca Cola!I have a complete set of Riechpost Telegrams,ante Semetic postcards,Hitler with children postcards and special celebrations all over Germany and some where I have a application form for the HJ. Let me know if you need any thing.
    isugest u post pics here then, for all to see and compare...:tongue_smilie:

Jungbann 424, Hamburg-Hafen, 9. November 1938 (?), HJ Führerausweis

Fähnlein 8/424, Hamburg-Reeperbahn, 9. November 1938 (?), HJ Führerausweis

Jungbann II/424, Hamburg-St. Pauli-Süd, 20. April 1940, HJ Führerausweis

Fliegergefolgschaft 1/424, Hamburg-Hafen, 30. January 1942, HJ Führerausweis

Fliegergefolgschaft 1/424, Hamburg-Hafen, 20. April 1941, HJ Mitglieds-Ausweis

Fähnlein 18424/424, Hamburg-Holsteintor, 15. June 1942, HJ Mitglieds-Ausweis

Flieger-Gefolgschaft 3/I/135, Hagen, 20. April 1941, HJ Mitglieds-Ausweis

../henrik

Many thanks Henrik. Much appreciated

List updated with a couple of new additions. If anyone can help with any units not on the list please let me know!

Hey Guys! Here are some missing units.

102 Zittau: Gefolgschaft 9 Olbersdorf
    133 Zwickau: Gefolgschaft 2 Kirchberg
    177 Pirna: Stamm II Heidenau / Gefolgschaft 8 Zschachwitz / Gefolgschaft 15 Lohmen
    182 Freiberg: Gefolgschaft 13 Niederbobritsch / Gefolgschaft 14 Oberbobritsch
    210 Stollberg: Gefolgschaft 8

Greetings
    Herbert

Thanks Herbert Would you be able to show your sources for the units please?

I found it in the SHAEF Basic Handbook - The Hitleryouth. Do you need it, Garry?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Norkus View Post
    I found it in the SHAEF Basic Handbook - The Hitleryouth. Do you need it, Garry?
    There are lots of more informations to fulfill your List here and other important Things, as long as you already don´t have it. Maybe even it is very important for Research. Give me your E-Mail and I send it to you!

Greetings
    Herbert

Ah yes, we have a link to a download here actually Herbert: 1944 US SHAEF Report on the Hitler Youth movement

The SHAEF list isn't that helpful for a project like this to be honest because it doesn't date its sources but if dates turn up for those units at some point they will of course go straight into the list.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast