HJ knife M7/10 Henckels - pricing

Thanks Received
Not sure if this belongs here, but I have been wanting to buy a HJ knife in mint state for some time now.
I came across the lakesidetrader website where I saw a Near mint/Mint HJ knife for $1,249 USD

You don't have permission to view attachments.

(Transitional Model 1933 Hitlerjugend Fahrtenmesser by J.A. Henckels of Solingen 1938)

Can I have a bit of feedback on the price they are asking for this one in particular? Is it to expensive? Is the price right? Or....?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Hi Marvinator

Prices are a very difficult matter - finally its depends on what buyer and seller can agree about, and how much you want to own this HJ-knife. The fair price is when both seller and buyer is satisfied.

The price may look high, but i have seen these mint or nearly mint HJ-knifes sold for more than that. It seemes to me that the mint/nearly mint-prices have gone "a bit crazy" the last few years.

On that background the price might be fair, but as I wrote, it depends on your desire to own it.

Good luck

Michael :denmark

That's an expensive H.J. knife. The condition is fantastic. As said, depends upon how much you want to own this exact knife. You can buy many things and an H.J. Knife for that price, but it's up to the buyer to decide what they spend their funds on.

Back