HJ Triangle of " Bann Seefahrt "

Pimpf359

Thanks Received
Hello, a collector friend of mine has this triangle.
I know that it is very rare and therefore I show it here.I would say this is a dream.
Unfortunately, he does not sell it. I would recommend this triangle but also no longer sell.
Best Regards
Steve

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

One of the most difficult to find. Thank you to your friend for allowing you to show it here. If I collected triangles I would make a very tempting offer on this item. Perhaps over 1000 Euros.

this triangle is well worth more than € 1,000 currently.
It is so rare that its value is greater than a NPEA triangle

Very nice. First one of these that we've had on the forum I think.

Hello,
finally I have the triangle in my collection. :001_cool:
Here again Pictures of the dream piece.
Best Regards
Steve

Attachments

HI Gents,

since a very unregular visitor of this thread, I was not aware of this great find. A nice opportunity for me to complete the rare triangle with an equally rare cap tally of the same unit from my collection.

Rgds

Daniel

Attachments

HI Gents,

since a very unregular visitor of this thread, I was not aware of this great find. A nice opportunity for me to complete the rare triangle with an equally rare cap tally of the same unit from my collection.

Rgds

Daniel

Hello Daniel,
thank you for the presentation. The caps band is also very rare and I'm glad that it has from this forum.
Perhaps soon show the appropriate shoulder boards.

I would also like to introduce two triangles that are certainly very hard to find. Seeing the two triangles together is probably very rare.

Attachments

Hello Steve,

Lovely set and very rare to find them together, Congratulation, patience is always rewarded ! :first:
We made the right choice, you are my successor and I am delighted, it's time for the new generation of HJ collectors now ... :yo:

Thank you Eric and I am very happy and proud to be able to add some of your pieces to my collection.

Hello Steve,

Lovely set and very rare to find them together, Congratulation, patience is always rewarded ! :first:
We made the right choice, you are my successor and I am delighted, it's time for the new generation of HJ collectors now ... :yo:

Nooo! Are you leaving collecting? You have been a fantastic member here from the beginning of the forum. It would be a huge loss to see you and your knowledge go...

Nooo! Are you leaving collecting? You have been a fantastic member here from the beginning of the forum. It would be a huge loss to see you and your knowledge go...

I never said I was leaving the forum, I stay connected to all members and my knowledge acquired over 35 years are always at your disposal, there is no ambiguity about this.
I'm only asking for a little indulgence for myself, I've sacrificed too much for the HJ collection in all these years and it's time to bow out now. My passion for the NPEA items remains intact.

Back