This is a great thread. The Jungsturm were very short lived and items must be very scarce!

Does anyone have any pics of the blue anchor banner?

Nick

Well, years later but still :)

Just noticed this Jungsturm photo on a Thiess auction page (click for PDF). No idea of the true source.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

In March, I asked the owner of Freiwillge Militaria to send me images of the one he had up for sale for 2000 Euros.
He sent me images which show 100% that it is cast.... i told him so, and never heard back from him. I believe he is still trying to sell it.

Attachments

No, they are using the so-called "Blutfahne der HJ", the actual Jungsturm Adolf Hitler flag.
The text in the ring reads: National Sozialistischer Jugendbund.

Often this flag is wrongly explained, so for example by David Littlejohn.​

Attachments

OK, they look remarkably similar. Looked like the Adler in the middle to me...

Attachments

Hello Jo, maybe it is another flag indeed as there is indeed an eagle in the
middle. The flag I show is the actual Jungsurm-flag. Maybe they later did
use another flag while the original one was lost or too much damaged.
The Blutordenträger-uniform came in 1937.

Hi guys, I have a large and small version of the Jungsturm Adolf Hitler Badge from the Hartung Collection in May upcoming December 14 Auction. Hartung was as a pupil of the NPEA himself and collected HJ for 50 years. He was a close friend to Axmann.

I still can't see how these "rare" badges can be so easily found (apert from fakes) and even why they are considered to be "HJ" in the first place. The Jungsturm was a failure for Adolf Lenk (among other failures) and it can be shown that the HJ wanted nothing to do with it.

Stabsführer Lauterbacher on the 9th of Nov 1936 in reaction to an invitation sent by Adolf Lenk to HJ leaders:

"the HJ does not consider the Jungsturm Adolf Hitler to be the forerunner of the Hitler Youth. The Hitler Youth was created in 1926"

No HJ member would have been allowed to wear the Jungsturm badge any more than they would have been allowed to wear the badge of any other banned youth organisation.

Hi guys, I have a large and small version of the Jungsturm Adolf Hitler Badge from the Hartung Collection in May upcoming December 14 Auction. Hartung was as a pupil of the NPEA himself and collected HJ for 50 years. He was a close friend to Axmann.
Hi, your auction house is not the best when it comes to small badges :sad: My personal opinion from watching the many fake badges sold over years there. Expensive fakes!

What is long known to be fake, you sell as genuine. Even Craig Gottlieb Auctions sold these fake HJ-Ausländer badges as reproductions in 2012/3. And that, is saying a lot!

But there they were, up for sale on your site for over €1000! (image below from previous sale of yours)

And again in your upcoming auction, you have a well-known fake HJ-Ausländer badge marked Hermann Aurich, described as one of the few known originals!

So you CLEARLY, do not know a genuine small badge from a fake one. This is proven by the many fakes your auction has advertised as genuine and sold. So how could anyone take your word that the Jungsturm badges you have are genuine?

A small one and a large one? Made by who? The same faker who invented the fantasy so-called prototype Blutorden, that is also made in small and large versions :lol:
And they are cast in the same manner.

UNFORTUNATELY - and this is just my opinion, I think that posts like yours on fora are a total discrace. I have expirienced it over and over, when you people use a forum for free advertising and nothing more. Never are any extra images uploaded to help collectors, never is any form of historical debate entered into, never are any outside opinions considered. What auction houses like yours do, is to DICTATE what is genuine or not, and publish it in a catalog for maximum business = commision. With no regard to what collectors and seriously interested researchers have already debated and researched for a very long time.
Where is the historical evidence to support such a sale of two Jungsturm badges? Where is the microscopic evidence? Have they been examined? Are they correctly produced, or are they cast? Do people who wish to bid at the auction have access to this evidence? It is obvious from the fakes sold through your auction house over the years that not everything can be trusted to be 100% genuine, as you print and claim, so in all fairness, there needs to be more to add to the credibility of just "saying something - claiming something".

LINK TO THREAD

Attachments

A few interesting videos for you to watch :thumb: here

....never is any form of historical debate entered into, never are any outside opinions considered...

Yep, he didn't comment on any of the posts by Wim, Crack or you and he hasn't been back to the forum since. I think your assessment was correct :)

Yeah, he would have been cruising the net looking for a few scraps of info on the badges he had, come across this place and thought he`d lay down a bit of free advertising.
They all do, seen Catawiki agents doing it on the WRF lately, hyping up a fake armband as a rare genuine "Probe"... blah blah.....
It won`t have been Thies himself I wouldn`t have thought, more like just a lackey.

LOL

Attachments

I believe the owner of this auction platform (and also the seller) is a known faker? LOL, starting at only 1 euro, and its boxed to boot!

Attachments

Back