• Hello Guest and welcome to HJ-Research

    The forum is free to join, browse and discuss
     ·  Green Subscription (€10/6mo) unlocks full-size attachments  ·  Blue Group Subscription (€35/12mo) unlocks much more

    See Membership for details.

List of HJ Gefolgschaft, DJ Fähnlein, BDM Mädelgruppe and Jungmädelgruppe flags and pennants known to exist

No problem!
It’s almost certainly a mistake on the sales site; that still happens quite often.
You did the main thing: taking part in the thread! That’s what matters most
Thanks to you
 
Kein Problem!
Es handelt sich mit ziemlicher Sicherheit um einen Fehler auf der Verkaufsseite; das kommt immer noch recht häufig vor.
Du hast das Wichtigste getan: dich an der Diskussion beteiligt! Darauf kommt es letztendlich an.
Vielen Dank
I actually went by the description. I guess I was too lazy to check for myself.
 
Fähnlein 3 / Jungbann 359 Weimar

You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
Excellent. Added to the list.
 
Nachrichtengefolgschaft 1/113

You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
RFS Feldkirch

You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
 

Attachments

    You don't have permission to view attachments.
Nice. We had the Na.-Gef flag but not the school. Thank you :)
 
No school? Another challenge for you, Garry !

I am always surprised by the rarity of flags other than the standard HJ type—black lettering on a white background.
 
Back
Top