West Hessen=Nassau variation sleeve triangle

This is the kind of photos we need , Joshlee ! Amazing picture . The longer you watch the photo the more you will discover . I really like these early period photos documenting the development of the HJ . I dream of purchasing that sleeve triangle.

Thank you, Its the boards for me. Think they are mega ! I have a paid of B24 boards but still, his whole uniform is fantastic

Thanks Josh for the excellent pictures of the first period West Hessen-Nassau sleeve triangles. I really love both of them !!!

Thanks thanks thanks a lot for publishing this rare and wonderful district triangle of the early period, Josh !

Wow , that would be a great help for all collectors . But maybe this triangle will be so scarce that we will never find one on the market ?
This variant has certainly not been frequent, to say the least. After all, the spelling is a violation of the rules of orthography.
It's really amazing and that's why Josh's photo is important, that the triangle was really worn like that.
I wouldn't say Blue Mauritius now, but definitely very rare.

Here is one of my favourtie portraits, he has some serious insignia on. He has the early variation triangle on which I believe is what Jack was mentioning. He also has rare B18 boards for Landau, Ostpfalz.

Enjoy this great pic
Josh

Magnificent photography, Josh
It really is a great portrait, very exclusive!
These are finds that enrich a collection.

:first:

Thank you guys for your nice comments. Its a photo i will treasure. It is named on the back also

Back