List of Hitler Youth Units below Bann/Reichsbann

Excellent Dirk. Many thanks. Do you have a time frame for the existence of that Fähnlein?

2 more Mannheim Numbers with pic

Hi got 2 more form a friend which had an Album from a Boy from Pimpf to Wehrmacht.
This content can only be viewed by: Blue Group members.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Fähnlein 32/184
Marine-Gefolgschaft 1/198
Flieger-Gefolgschaft 3/260

added to list in post #1

The list in post #1 has had a large update over the past couple of weeks. If anyone comes across new units please let me know :thumb:

Some contribution:

Attachments

Last edited:
And the last two pieces of reference ...

Attachments

Excellent Jack. Many thanks. I'll get those added to the list ASP.

Another batch of units added. This time mostly from units that existed in Bann Dresden-Land in 1937. If anyone needs to know the location of any unit on the list in post#1 just give me a shout. If anyone has any units that we can add these would be very welcome.

100+ units added. Majority from Gebiet Nordsee but there was a find from Bann 235 that was interesting due to the high Fähnlein number of 179:

The cutting doesn't unfortunately say exactly where that Fähnlein was located within Duisburg so not really that useful for my lists but nevertheless, I'm pretty sure that's the highest unit number I've ever seen.

Attachments

Damn.. these lists have become huge since I last checked them out. Great work Garry :001_cool:

Another 100+ units from Gebiet Nordsee added :thumb:

In response to a PM that I received I just want to reiterate that although the lists beginning in post #1 do not show the physical location of any of the units and therefore at first glance not be of much use, I do have the locations for each unit (and the associated evidence) listed in a file on my hard drive and will pass these to anyone who needs further info on a particular unit. Here's an example:

The forum list shows a unit as follows:

109 Mädelgruppe 7 1935 Period newspaper

This means that I have evidence from a 1935 newspaper showing the existence of Mädelgruppe 7 in Bann 109 and its location at that time.

Once that evidence is added we go from

109 Mädelgruppe 7 1935 Period newspaper

to:

Bann 109 Fritz Kröber* Mädelgruppe 11 Südstadt.

The evidence from 1935 for this particular unit is the following:

*Karlsruhe

Attachments

Only a new one for the list but a nice source it comes from:

Gef. 30/223
A standard Gefolgschaft when you'd expect a Marine one but at least there are some lakes around the location.

Attachments

A load more from Gebiet 7 Nordsee added today. Taking a break from searching for these units for a little while now.

Back