Most Expensive Hitler Youth Photo?

Hi lads,
1. the first was about 40 Euro (and came together with two more taken at the same occasion which cost similar each). It is a HJ delegation at a visit in Spain - some of the HJ Führer wear the "Reichsdeutsche Jugend Ausland Traingle", some the "RJF Stab" and, clearly visible, one the "RJF". I can't name any of the faces, maybe some of the forum members can help to identify the HJ leaders, the Politsche Leiter and Spaniards. For sure most of them are related to HJ foreign affairs.

The Politische Leiter is Gesandter and Oberbereichsleiter Hans Thomsen, who was Landesgruppenleiter Spanien (AO NSDAP).

Regards,
Igor

It is a HJ delegation at a visit in Spain - some of the HJ Führer wear the "Reichsdeutsche Jugend Ausland Traingle", some the "RJF Stab" and, clearly visible, one the "RJF". I can't name any of the faces, maybe some of the forum members can help to identify the HJ leaders, the Politsche Leiter and Spaniards. For sure most of them are related to HJ foreign affairs.

I've checked the records and came to the conclusion that the person at right might be either HJ-Oberbannführer Helmut Antoni (more plausible) or HJ-Bannführer Bernhard Feuerriegel.

Regards,
Igor

6 weeks ago I got outbid (big time) with the most beautiful BDM portrait photo..--》 260 euros, at ebay.

Half an hour ago I got outbid on a nice jungvolk photo.
It went for 74 euro..(see attachment)
The better (card size photo's) are really expensive the last years.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Bloody hell, you have kinky fantasies - at least I know what you are looking for.

Anyway, great thread you have started and although it is hard for me to "jump over my own shadow" to post high spec photos, I want to contribute two of my most expensive photos. I'm the same as Henrik, I have spent many times between 20-40 Euro, occationally 50, rarely above. However, these are to of the two most expensive ones I have:
Hauptbannführer Wilhelm Heinrich Maus, adjudant of Führer of Gebiet Westfalen Gustav-Adolf Langanke (who died as pilot North Afrika, his brother was SS-KC winner Fritz Langanke), the second is Maus at a HJ rally with well known party and non-party members. I would like to stress that both of them are not Press photos. Each of them cost me about 75 Euro but I couldn't take a pass on them.
A great thread, please keep it going!

Daniel

Very nice Dirk. Wihelm Maus was also the k.-Gebietsführer Westfalen for a time in 1939/40 during Langanke's absence on active service (KIA 1941).

Hi lads,

for some reason this, at least i.m.o., great thread has gone asleep. Don't know why. I thought the idea is great.

Therefore, just to get the thread going again, I would like to introduce two other photos of my collection:
1. the first was about 40 Euro (and came together with two more taken at the same occasion which cost similar each). It is a HJ delegation at a visit in Spain - some of the HJ Führer wear the "Reichsdeutsche Jugend Ausland Traingle", some the "RJF Stab" and, clearly visible, one the "RJF". I can't name any of the faces, maybe some of the forum members can help to identify the HJ leaders, the Politsche Leiter and Spaniards. For sure most of them are related to HJ foreign affairs.

One of the HJ Leaders is definitely HJ-Bannführer Detlev Ehlers, head of the HJ in Spain.

Regards,
Igor

Back