RZM M1/62
RZM M1/141

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

And to finish an early one: Ges.Gesch

Attachments

Thanks JACK
It's not my favorite subject but I always keep an eye open and collect informations to complete the subject opened by GARRY. There are still some gaps in the list!!

I'll keep you company here, Bertrand.
M1/93, Gottlieb Keck & Sohn, Pforzheim, is already on the list, but not yet as a zinc variant.

Note the identical dot pattern (but a varying swastika).

Hi Jack! I just Joined the group. I Just posted an M1/93 RZM Hat badge. It closely resembles the badge on the right in your 3rd picture. However the background surrounding the Swastika is bronze in color. The fastener on the back is different as well. It is 2 prongs.

Hi Jack! I just Joined the group. I Just posted an M1/93 RZM Hat badge. It closely resembles the badge on the right in your 3rd picture. However the background surrounding the Swastika is bronze in color. The fastener on the back is different as well. It is 2 prongs.
Hi Richard,

Welcome and thank you for posting this new variant to the list.
As Garry said, the two prongs are typical of the attachment to headgear at this time. And the back also shows the typical way of lettering for this maker, Gottlieb Friedrich Keck from Pforzheim. Interesting variant, thank you.

Back